Lunes, Agosto 26, 2013

After the Rain Beauty

It's been raining so hard these past few days, we have to blame typhoon and southwest monsoon.
Like deja vu, southwest monsoon took lives and properties of my fellow Filipino.
 
But it was different scenario last yesterday, August 26, 2013.
It was sunny and warm. And really love it. I enjoy the warm feeling brought by the sunlight.
 
 
While many of the Filipino TAX payer like me held a meet up at the Luneta Park in Manila, I decided to roam around our small backyard, which I always do especially when I'm at home and doesn't have any schedule.
 
Upon wandering, I saw these beauties. The bark of the mango tree have given me a gift. This beautiful thing gave me a lighter feeling and my lips break a smile.
Looking at them stopped my brain from thinking, where do these "gentlemen and women" put TAXes I paid. 
 
 
 
There are so many things that could bring us sorrow and pain and make things difficult. But there are small and humble things that could make us smile and lighten up these burden in their small and simple but special way.
 
Looking forward for the next surprise that our small backyard this week, I cannot wait to unwrap it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento